Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wierd summer

lake superior black and white photographylake superior thunderhead
Thanks to everyone that visited us at Art on the Rocks this year. Sunday was especially not too kind to me this year, with what seemed to be a typical lake effect system dumping loads of rain Saturday night into Sunday and flooding out my booth location. Hats off to the Art on the Rocks crew for action in constructing a makeshift pallet floor to allow me to at least not have to pack up and leave Sunday morning. Wow, has it ever been cool and rainy in this part of the country this summer. Should lead to an especially brilliant color season this fall. Hope I have time to get out and do some photography as we have a very busy schedule already.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I planned my vacation to the U.P. the end of June/beginning of July thinking it would be beautiful .... Wrong! Good thing I brought flannel PJ's and a sweatshirt with me. Now, I'm back in New Mexico sweating my behind off!

    ReplyDelete

we'd love to hear from you :)